Wednesday, March 4, 2009

they like me, they really like me

i got home from class today, and an envelope from Montserrat was waiting. I GOT IN! I quickly glanced over acceptance letter and the packet they gave me and it was only when i reread it that i noticed that they gave me the 'founders award" which is five thousand a year for four years! thats not all im going to need of course and it will still take work to make this happen, but i got in!

i;m going out to Beverly on friday to visit the school and hopefully meet with the financial aid people. this trip was already scheduled but now that i know i've been accepted i'm even more excited! i want to explore the town and see the surrounding neighborhood and meet people and everything! aaaah im excited!

2 comments:

Amanda LaMartina said...

YAYYYY!!!! so exciting!!!!

Keke said...

I'm soooooooo happy for you, e! This is absolutely wonderful, and you totally deserve that scholarship!

 
Copyright 2009 another art student:. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator