Thursday, April 9, 2009

more hidden poetry


(image: "we were both afraid")
(click image to enlarge)

im loving this found poetry. its like a million different stories are happening within one old book, and i'm just letting them out. there are so many other things i should be doing, but this has captured my imagination this week and i can't help but continue to explore this idea.

friday is my visit to SMFA.. i am thinking seriously about going there. honestly i wasn't expecting to even get in, let alone receive so much aid for this year for such an amazing program. but perhaps i was selling myself short in thinking that way. they don't let people in by accident, and if they saw something in me and my art that got them to stop and take a second look, they must think i could do great things within their community.

2 weeks, and i have to decide. oh dear, oh dear. my brain is a mess.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 another art student:. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator