Friday, January 16, 2009

carry on, with hope

i'm waiting. waiting for spring. waiting for creativity to strike. waiting for luck. waiting for a my hands create what my mind sees.

the spring semester starts back up in a few days, and i can't wait to get back into the classroom. 5 courses is going to be a lot of work, but i'm ready. my applications for the fall are hopefully getting out soon, if i can finish my damn essays. i love to write, but writing about myself and my ambitions is daunting. how can i sum up who i am and where i want to go in one little paper? i think i need a looong date with a vanilla chai at the coffee shop to help me think.



someone is always waiting.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 another art student:. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator